A clinical treatment designed to exfoliate and remove the outer layer of the skin. These solutions are used to assist the drying of active acne, dislodging or purging blackheads, and reduction of superficial wrinkles or scarring. Improving the appearance of mature of aging skin, rectifying sun damage and modifying or lightening pigment disorders (sun or age spots).
Different Types of Facials
- Enzyme Facial: designed to energize the skin cells by using a blend of digestive enzymes, fruit acids, herbal extract, hydroxyacetic acid, and distillates. Great for sun damaged and premature aging skin, also helps stimulate collagen growth for an achievable youth-glowing skin. The facial is an ideal treatment for those with: scarring, hyper-pigmentation, discoloration, fine lines & wrinkles, and sun damage.
- Deep Pore Facial: involving a deep cleaning, facial mask, and performing extractions- for the removal of blackheads/whiteheads. Great choice for skin that lacks in moisture and prone to breakouts. The facial extracts oil and debris from the pores, using a deep pore cleansing treatment and healing mask to improve the skin's surface and skin's layers.
- Extractions & Mask: An add-on that can be applied to any facial, extraction is the definition of clearing the clogged pore by manual or mechanical instruments. The pores are clogged with excess sebum and dead skin cells over time, causing the skin to produce more oils that oxidize and darken the area around when it hits light and air. The Aesthetician is professionally educated to clear the pore with out spreading infection/inflammation and able to extract out blackheads/whiteheads and pimple, depending on their size and depth.
- Clear clogged pores
- Remove dead cells/skin
- Aid blood circulation
- Help reduce stress
- Cleanse the skin
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Treat acne and acne scar
- Eliminate whiteheads/blackheads
- Tighten, Brighten, and Soften the skin
- Even skin tone
Pre & Post Treatment
- Must be consistent in the prescribed home products (skin care routine)
- Report to the Aesthetician for any changes in health, diet, lifestyle, or any reaction to products
- Apply sunscreen as directed and avoid sun exposure, especially from tanning beds
- Treatment may involve the application of several peels at one, two, or four weeks intervals. It may include the use of skin brightening agents and sun protection products,
- May include extraction of white/blackheads
- Depending on the exfoliation treatment, may experience temporary discomfort that generally fades within five minutes to two hours.
- May appear red and become progressively deeper red or occasionally a tan brown color, depending upon application and product variances.
- With light and superficial treatments, may experience only 1-2 day light flaking, do not peel, scratch, or rub the area.
- Deeper penetration and more active solutions may results in sensitivity for several hours after the procedure.